CHAMP COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Welcome to the online portion of the CHAMP Program Community. Our Community is a place to share success stories, strategies, and experiences in advancing home care excellence, and to ask questions and receive periodic advice from experts across a variety of home care topics. The community is not intended to replace medical information, and should not be relied upon for medical advice.
Before you post a discussion or comment, please take a few moments to read the following code of conduct for all members of the community. By contributing content to the CHAMP Community, you acknowledge and accept these guidelines. Violating the code of conduct may result in your account being suspended or deleted.
In order to keep the Community a safe, welcoming place, we've established a set of ground rules. These are intended to help you make thoughtful decisions about what and how you post so everyone feels that they are being treated with courtesy and respect.
As a member, you can help the Community by reporting any abusive, offensive or inappropriate content you see – don't ignore them. We will then take appropriate action including, but not limited to, removal of content, suspension of posting privileges and/or cancellation of member accounts. Those who report abuse will always remain anonymous.
CHAMP Program Community Member Dos and Don'ts:
- Be respectful of the opinions and experiences of others. If you have to, agree to disagree. Discussions which turn into abusive or insulting arguments will not be tolerated and may be removed.
- Keep your language clean. Profanity and vulgarity have no place in the Community.
- Remember that the forums, blogs, and comments are public and accessible by anyone. Keep personal details like your name, address, telephone number, etc. private. Use your judgment when sharing identifying information-even your last name-with others.
- Use common sense when receiving advice from other members. Information may not be accurate, or apply to your situation.
- Stick to the topic. If you have something unrelated to say, don't take over someone else's forum thread or blog comment area- start a new discussion thread instead.
- Support your opinions with facts, whenever possible.
- Report abusive or offensive posts. Community members like you help keep the forums safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- Ask for help if you need it. Community Moderators are happy to answer any questions you may have. You can start by posting a question in the Help and Guidelines area of the Community Forum.
- Threaten, attack, harass or "flame" other members or organizations.
- Use profanity.
- Post ******, links to inappropriate websites, or other offensive content.
- Claim to be someone you're not, or have experience or credentials that you don't. In a nutshell: don't lie.
- Post comments that can be construed as advertising or "spam." This includes selling a product, asking for a job, or posting links to other web sites.
- Send unsolicited bulk communications such as "spam."
- Steal others' words and post them as your own, especially copyrighted material.
- Post anything illegal.
Once again, we welcome you to the Community and look forward to getting to know you. If you have questions or concerns at any time, please contact our community moderator, Thomas, here: email@example.com